Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
#380645 08/24/00 10:15 PM
L
L
I am a 21 year old student. I am going for Associate of Arts Degree in General Studies so I can transfer to Arizona State University. I am also studying to become Microsoft certified. I don't work(by choice)so I can concetrate on school and my cars.

#380646 08/24/00 11:36 PM
S
S
Yeah... I'm a member now!!! no more junior status.
Mechanical Engineer. Los Angeles area. Looking for a change in field... anyone have hook ups in the automobile/motorcycle industry?

#380647 08/25/00 02:00 AM
T
T
Name is Patrick. I am 21 live in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metromess in TX. I am in Jr. College taking the basics and hopefully going to OU or Tx A&M for Meteorology. I work for an amateur radio training material distributor. I am also an avid storm chaser/spotter,(but not in my Tour).

'00 SVT Silver Frost/Midnite Blue
#847 of 2150
Some Mods
TopNotch Texas Member
#380648 08/25/00 02:04 AM
T
T
Hello all,

I am Tristen Fletcher, 32, married, father of twins. I manage a team of training consultants for Boston Universities Corporate Education Center. BUCEC Specializes in Information Technology training for both the IT pro as well as the career changer. I love antique boats, vintage Hot Rods, as well as the modern day Hot Rod(domestic or import). My E1 is just one of my toys. I am taking a different approach with my SVT, I have only really personalized it aesthetically. I am more into the do it yourself mods like carbon fiber components, custom emblems, custom fabricated short THROW shifter, etc. I am happy to share such an interest with so many other people. I admire those that are constantly looking to personalize their ride and make it a little different from the next. Please keep sharing any efforts to pioneer your own mods.

Thanks,

------------------
Tristen
E1 SVT

Tristen
Silver E1 SVT
#380649 08/25/00 11:00 PM
D
D
Hey! Mike Ballard here, I'm 25, single, and I only stay at home all the time and play Playstation (Gran Turismo, Colin McRae Rally, etc...) because I know chicks find that incredibly sexy...I work for NYCE Corporation (those of you in the Midwest may have seen the commercial with the two ladies driving around in a GTO saying... "nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!" and buying a whole bunch of crap with their ATM cards.) I am a systems analyst, essentially what I do is program ATMs(automated teller machines). Ask me how to get around those pesky surcharge fees!!! Um, there isn't one them. don't you think the midget inside the machine deserves the $1.50 tip? He works hard! I also excel writing painfully long posts on the CEG forum... I drive a 2000 Contour SVT, Silver Frost w/Midnight Blue interior. It's my baby; my reason for living, really. It makes me so incredibly happy. Anyway, I'm glad to be part of such a great group of people, it makes me proud to be a Contour owner!

#380650 08/26/00 07:44 AM
B
B
Well, I'm Alex Strouthopoulos and I currently live in Boulder, CO. Formerly of Providence, RI, (CT, NY, NJ as well) I love living here near the mountains! I currently work for the best bicycle shop in the country, University Bicycles. I have been involved in the cycling industry for several years, after a stint selling auto racing safety equipment (www.ompusa.com) didn't work out.
Besides thinking of fast cars all the time, I ride my bikes as much as possible, listen to alot of music, and try to have as much fun as I possibly can without getting caught.

------------------
Alex S.

95 SE MTX
Midnight Red w/all options

Susp: Koni, Eibach

Motor: KKM, ASP, Magnecor, +4's, Grizzly Street clutch, SVT flywheel, SVT motor mounts w/Energy Susp. insert, resonator removed, TH fix

Other: Badgeless, KKM pedals

#380651 08/28/00 08:14 AM
K
K
My name is Kenneth W. Miller Jr. I am 21 years old, and live in Pleasure Ridge Park, KY, a suburb of Louisville, Kentucky. I am an employee of Ford Motor Company at their Kentucky Truck Plant in Louisville, KY. My title is "Vehicle Assembly Technician" and I hang bodysides onto the underbodies of Excursion's and Super Crew Heavy Duty F-Serie's in the body shop, (Underbody/Bodyside Marraige).

#380652 08/28/00 06:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brinn Riley, born in Andalusia, AL on July 4, 1977 (hence the screen name). Graduated Auburn University as Mechanical Engineer with my then-fiancee, Ashley (from DeLand, FL). She's a Phys. Ed. teacher at a middle school in Brevard Co, while I'm a design engineer for Harris Corporation in Melbourne, FL.

After owning a '95 Contour V6 for 3 years & 100,000 miles, added a Black/Tan '00 SVT to the driveway...no mods planned other than a few recontents. Formerly active member of Southeast CEG. Wife drives a '89 Toyota Camry V6 (that makes three 2.5L DOHC V6's in my family!) & has no interest in cars.

------------------
Brinn Riley
Melbourne, FL

'00 Black/Tan SVT
'95 Champagne Contour V6
www.mindspring.com/~cdw27

#380653 08/28/00 09:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MY name is Gavin Clayton, i am currently studying politics, history and geography at the University of Windsor, Ontario

I also work as a technician at Wal-mart Canada in their garage

#380654 08/28/00 11:53 PM
S
S
My name is Marc Painter. I am 23 yrs old and work for Ford Motor Company in Dearborn MI. I work in design. I have worked on many cars that have been in the past two auto shows, such as the 24-7, the new explorer, the new T-Bird. Anything else? Just ask.

------------------
15.3 @ 88.5mph
159.7@6500 rpm fwhp
151.7@3000 rpm ft/lbs torque
Mods: K/N Filter
removed air silencer
B&M shifter
Billet Aluminum pedals
Future mods: Borla Cat Back System
Custom burned chip

14.72@ 92.6 mph
www.modularV8.com