Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Ray Offline
R
Quote:
Originally posted by T-red2000se:
Police dog accused of racial profiling?
LMAO! Everybody knows dogs are color blind!
LOL...
So is my dad, but he can always tell when my sisters got **** on her nose, from kissing ass...

wink

Check out my car!! (Profile Registry)

Have a Nextel two-way? check out my registry for my number!

Ray Haralson
Jacksonville, FL
s_r_haralson@sar.med.navy.mil
srh@texas.net

YIM: midnghtflm
AIM: midnghtflm

NEWEST MOD: a BEAUTIFUL girlfriend for my one and only passenger.
D
D
My dog used to only bark at Mexicans...I have no idea why, pretty embarassing honestly.

1998 T-Red CSVT (1492 of 6535)
Born on 5/30/97
KKM
4.6L TB with custom "Throttle Optimizer"
Bassani Exhaust
NP-Tuning Sniper Intake Pipe
Fog Light Mod with 885's
Clear Corners
Stereo - Oh Yeah!

GOLIATH - RIP 6/14/02
Q
qaz Offline
Q
This is less cop-bashing and more "typical liberalism".

Cops aren't immune from it, but neither are old white males...

Brian

J
J
...a dog that racially profiles.

I've thought for a good 5 minutes on words in English or Spanish that describes the absolute inane stupidity that's incorporated in the mere thought of this happening.

So far, not a single phrase comes to mind.

Question. What this a former Palm Beach voter that happened to pick up and move?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

JaTo
Overland Park, KS
JaTo@kc.rr.com

99 Contour SVT
#143/2760
Modded to Taste

00 Corvette Coupe
Modded to Haste
P
P
What do we expect when you have fools like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton leading the black community?

P. Valdez

1998 VW Jetta TDI
1.9L I4 direct injection turbo diesel
5 speed manual
no mods, no money

AIM:PackRatTDI

My exhaust smells better than yours.
G
G
Dolpho, a 5-year-old German shepherd, can sniff out the difference between marijuana, heroin and cocaine. On the other hand, it appears that councilwoman Wanda Jones Dixon can too, after accusing the dog of racial profiling.

But councilwoman Wanda Jones Dixon said Dolpho can also tell the difference between blacks and whites, and should be put to sleep. A nearby crack addict also pointed out that the councilwoman Wanda Jones Dixon can also tell the difference between blacks and whites, leading calls that councilwoman be put down to save humanity.

On Friday, while K-9 officer Schawn Barger wrestled with a drug suspect, he said a quick-release button on his belt was activated, accidentally opening a door to the K-9 wagon. A while ago, voters wrestling with their confusing ballots accidentily elected Dixon. "After that, we switched to the new fancy electronic system. The cost was well worth the assurance that she won't be re-elected," a councilman said.

Councilwoman Dixon told the city council she has received six complaints about Dolpho in the past year. Three of the people who complained were involved with drugs. We caught up with one of them, Jeffrey Jones, a 36-year old crack addict. "I hit the pig and was running away, and his dog came out of nowhere and bit me. It's out of control." Three others were blacks who believe the dog jumped at or attacked them because of their race. "I was just pushing the cop around and he presses that fancy button thing and that dog tackled me. It continued biting me after I kicked it too. It's like it knew that my motha' was black."

"I had received complaints from African-Americans saying they believe the dog only attacks African-Americans," councilwoman Dixon said Monday. Dixon failed to note that she had also received comments from white trash saying they believe the dog only attacks white trash. "I think the dog makes the distinction. Maybe it's relatives ran a slave ship, or a plantation, or maybe it's a Nazi. Oh' my god! What if it's Hitler's dog?"

Officer Barger, who has worked with Dolpho for more than two years and takes the dog home with him at night, said the dog has never gone after the wrong person before. He said Dolpho became confused during a tense situation. Others believe Dixon became confused during a tense situation.

"The councilwoman saw movement. There was a lot of noise ? a lot of screaming," another said. "It was basically just complete chaos and the councilwoman, she just panicked."

"The officer had no control over that animal. I mean, who can't easily subdue a cracked out junkie? That dog should be put to sleep because I was watching my son. I told him was okay to go yell at the officer and watch the drug dealer fight him. Who doesn't let their kids have a little fun? If we knew who his dad was, he would be mad."

Experts differ on whether dogs can discern race. "They can also tell your nationality, how many years you've went to school, and whether or not you are wearing underwear," said a defendant of councilwoman Dixon.

"To say the dog is racial ... that's ludicrous. That doesn't make sense," Martineau said.

No decision was made on Dolpho's future Monday. Crack addict Jeffrey Jones also stated that he would like "Three of what ever councilwoman Dixon is smoking."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Q
qaz Offline
Q
I suspect that they don't lead the black community as much as they think. Fools lead fools, and I expect only fools follow them.

Brian

Quote:
Originally posted by PackRat:
What do we expect when you have fools like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton leading the black community?

S
S
Can we say lawsauit!
You know that kid's mom is going to see th city, police department, city council, police officer, and dog's treainer for like 10 million dollars saying her son is traumatized for life.
A racial profiling dog?
I think not, dogs aren't capable of the thought processes needed to do this, proven fact.
The council women and all those asking for the dog to be put to sleep need to be put to sleep themselves, save the world from their stupidity.
What was the kid doing while the scuffle was going on?
Standing and watching the scuffle?
Dog probably reacted to an intruder to a tense situation.

1997 GL Sport MTX,
Soon to be the fastest proven Zetec around.
J
jjh Offline
J
I thought dogs were color blind!! laugh
On the other hand, maybe the dog is out of hand but by no means he can racial profile someone. That is just sad! frown

jjh
2000 T-Red SVT
#2134 of 2150
D
D
That's about as ridiculous as those with some Detroit newspaper that accused Star Wars Episode II of being racist because the "bad guy" Jango Fett "look Latino". As Rush Limbaugh said..."nothing surprises me anymore".

Silver E1
I'm afraid Speed Demon has given me the mod bug.
AIM: Davo7Wins
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard