I saw this guy running around in an Integra with a giant intercooler, I was in my Daytona so I pulled up beside him and motioned for him to pull over, he did, thinking I was going to talk to a fellow turbo user boy was I surprise when I asked him to pop the hood and he was like..Nahhh man, I gotta go.. I asked what kind of Turbo he was running, he said it wasn't installed yet, I was like..then WTF is that intercooler for.. he just laughed.. I shook my head pulled up to the exit, and revved it up, slipped the clutch so you get that nice turbo whine as the tires spin... and then off I go.. followed by the at 16 psi shift...PSSSHHHHHH.. thats right Mr. Integra the only blow off you have when real turbo car's fly past you.

That Crap makes me mad, I hate posers...

Also I hate!!! Anything Type R or Japanses writing on Domestic cars... thats is idiotic!! I've called a Probe owner on it too and made him look stupid in front of his girl..

R

98 V6 Lots-o-mods SOLD
88 Daytona Shelby Z TII (The beast)
87 Daytona Shelby Z TII (Holy 20 psi of boost batman!)
Mods- 3" Downpipe, Hi-Flow cat, 3" mandrel bent exhaust with Dynomax Ultra flow. Manual boost controller, TurboXS blowoff, 5th injector, large canister wastegate, Nitrous Express go-fast-be-happy kit, ported exhaust manifold, ported intake manifold, upgraded motormounts, eibach springs, strut tower brace. Oh and 20 PSI to boot.. my oh my...