I have already discussed the great flood and how if Noah had actually taken all the great beasts he would have had literally thousands of species. To keep pairs of. Now I understand that man at that time could build a boat that was possibly large enough for a few hundred, but if you include dinosaurs in your theory then just the weight of the boat would be very prohibitive for even a barge with many floats, not to mention the fact that one would have to have all the food and fresh water for these animals to last for 40 days. The argument has been brought up before about feeding the predators, or did they feed on the dinosaurs? Anyway the topic of the great flood should be moved to a different forum as while it does have some relevance in this discussion (as to the age of the earth) evolution can still take a great flood into account as great floods around the world have been documented and are currently being researched also. (please refer to my example of the black sea excavation)
As for the pictures of dinosaurs on the artificats and cave walls, I woudl like to find more about them. Your sites were quite limited as to the artifact's current location and scientific analysis. ALso were are the color pictures of the cave. I understand that it is difficult to get a true color picture and that it was quite old. I will also look for a more modern picture (this was made in the early 80's. I am wondering why other creationists haven't hyped this up in the media greater? People take pictures of the Loch Ness monster saying that they actually exist, experts look at the pictures and find them true but then after a while it's proven false. (Also remember that Nessie has never been found)Anyways I would like to find out the locations of the burial stones. Now I will actually wait for someone to answer my genetics questions.

96 Contour GL
2.5 ATX
02 Mazda Protege LX
2.0 MTX