Quote:
Antonio... Hey.. haven't heard anything from you yet.. good to see another face...(proverbially i mean)

as for your beleif though...lynch murder, and steal in his name.. what do you mean... and don't say the crusades.. what the catholic church has done in the last 1500 hundred years, and pawned off as christianity makes my stomach turn.

You can't say that all people that claim to be christian, including catholics, are...
(not that you can't have a christian catholic..)

I don't say that all Americans love bombs and killing and blowing up buildings just because timothy mcveigh obviously does/did (Not debating his guilt or innocence, merely assuming the courts made the right choice.)
All I am saying the majority of all deaths, wars etc.. Have been done in the name of God. I know this is alittle of topic, but I still don't understand how God could allow these things to continue to happen. I really believe man created the whole bible thing to give control over the masses to a certain few. The bible is a very good story( and yes I have read it) That is all it is. Now if you can't believe we evolved. How can you believe we were created from a "all knowing" being? confused I think they are both one in the same. Way out there for the human mind to comprehend. There are some many thoughts in my head about this subject, but I don't know how to type them out. mad

-Antonio

99' SVT
86' Toyota Pickup Beater - Tha Daily Driver