Quote:
1. How did the predators survive after they got off the arc?

In Genesis 1:29-30, the Bible teaches that before the flood all the animals were vegetarians so there was not a problem with, for example, the lion trying to eat the lamb.
So why one day would a lion wake up and decide to be a carnivore? It's alot easier to be a herbivore than carnivore. Not to mention, if a lion were a herbivore, it would be alot smaller animal. Have you ever seen a lion up close? 300(for the female) to 500 (male) pounds of solid muscle. Designed from the ground up to chase and take down animals twice it's size, or more! They eat 20 or more pounds of red meat EVERY DAY. Even if you could get the proper nutrition (protien, etc.) out of plants to sustain such a substantial amount of muscle mass, it'd be a ****load of plants! Some of the things you're posting here are very interesting to read, but this is simply absurd.

As far as Noah and his 3 sons and their wives, I have just one question, what about inbreeding? I doubt these people would even understand such a concept. I suppose to help keep the gene pool deep...they could "swap" wives...but wouldn't that be **GASP** a sin!? And For 6 people to repopulate the world (unless Noah got in on the action) completely, means alot of "gettin' busy" and very little of anything else. And even if they could pump out a set of setuplets every 9 months, you have to allow for miscarriages, death of the children at a young age, and, death during childbirth, of mother and child...all of which were common occurances. 3 dead wives and now you have to wait 14 years before the children are of childbearing age....assuming there are even any female children surviving.

The tree's he's talking about are Giant Sequoia's. The biggest trees in the world, all i've been able to find says they generally range from 2-3,000 years old.

1999 Silver Frost SVT
#609 of 2760
Born on 12/3/98

KKM Intake
Removed Resonator
35% Window Tint all around
Tinted Tail Lights
ElKy Mesh Grilles
HID

Dyno'ed at 175.3HP/155.5TQ

"How much must I live through just to get away..."