A quick stab at this list thing here blitzkrieg...
Reasons I beleive in creation

1. An ordered universe. Things in the world today are measurable.

2. Irreducable complexity

3. Fossil record the world over looking as if it has been laid down by water. This seems to be a global trend..This is consistent with a global flood world view. Billions of years of age would not give the same layers all over the earth...

4. Some people find it hard to beleive that God just said poof, and here we are, but harder than that to beleive is that nothing, turned out to poof pring us here.

5. Although this list is not in order, this is probably the main one. We got here by either of two methods. Mutually exclusive methods. one method says that there is order, and there is purpose, and design. The other says it happened by chance, and things keep getting better, and we are constantly evolving. This however flies in the face of modern science. Again, basic laws... 1. Energy can not be created or destroyed. (Some body acting outside of the parameters of this universe namely a creator, can infact create energy. However the laws inside the closed system universe, indicate that it can not be created. Its form can merely be modified, at a loss. Leading to eventual heat death.
2. Spontanious Generation. This has been disproven over and over again. Something does not come from nothing...
This has been the first installment, of an off the top list... To reply to me saying how could I beleive this, evolution is true... does not do anyone a favour. Try and explain certain things, not using the assumption that evolution in general is true.

Andre

95 Bmw 318
Port & Polish
Manifold back Exhaust
Koni Struts, Apex dropped springs
Pioneer Premiere Tunes all around