Quote:
pangea is a creationist idea.
I don't think it's purely a creationist idea. We know the tectonic plates that our continents are on, float around on the magma below them. So, if you figure out how much one moves in a given point of time, and just plot it backwards...you come up with the idea of pangea. And since creationists and evolutionists both seem to believe in that idea, doing the above math pretty much proves the world is older than 4500 years as well...but I don't want to get into that again!

You want to know what I believe? Even though I like to look at things such as our universe and it's beginnings, as well as evolution on our own planet...I do believe there is some "higher power" that set things in motion. I mean if you go back to the beginning of the universe, it's kinda like hitting a wall. If there was nothing, how can there be anything to explode? I don't think this being plays as active role in our world as most believe. I also like to believe that there is some sort of afterlife. Human existance/consciousness seems too much to just end one day.

1999 Silver Frost SVT
#609 of 2760
Born on 12/3/98

KKM Intake
Removed Resonator
35% Window Tint all around
Tinted Tail Lights
ElKy Mesh Grilles
HID

Dyno'ed at 175.3HP/155.5TQ

"How much must I live through just to get away..."