Quote:
Originally posted by Taxed2Death:
Short answer for Scooby..
God says he created the world for us. He created it to share with us. We sinned, he cursed the "whole creation". He then sends his son to fix OUR problem.. the sin, therein lies the answer... Christ came to die for MAN...(mankind)not for anyone else. He did not die for all the creation, but for man. So, using this as a basis for our theory on aliens.. They don't exist.
We can argue symantics later... my wife's hungry.. gotta go get grub.. or else get in trouble
Thanks for the reply, but maybe you miss-read my intention of the post. I didn't ask for a explanation of aliens, or lack of them etc.

Look, all I'm asking, if you re-read my other post, is HYPOTHETICALY [sp?] speaking. [The alien reference was ONE example I threw out there. Not one you HAD to respond to.] WHAT event, device, object, etc. etc. COULD POSSIBLY make you have a different opinion than you do now? I'm not trying to trick you into renouncing your faith here or anything. :rolleyes: I see no reason to be afraid to provide an answer if you have anything tucked away in your mind. After all, the "thing" you select would have no real chance of coming to pass anyway, so whats the harm? smile

blk.99svt
n.e.Ohio
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups...