I should have included this above..
an excellent point ASSVT... you get deformation, and generally bad things, when you breed from the same bloodline.. WHY?? Because over time, the genetic code in these animals, after trillions of reproductions gets mistakes... these mistakes.. say for example something to do with no hair growth will.. (when the offspring of parents that both have this problem as a dominent characteristic) pass that on to their children, and from then on, those kids will never have hair growth again, until an outside source, from a different bloodline is used. Now.. I do not know the exact numbers.. but what is a dogs average lifespan.. 15 years or so... but he breeds maybe every five.. so you could have 20 generations of dogs per century.. (maybe more, but does that sound reasonable)... if that is the case, then we can have over 50 centuries since the approx date of the flood... 50X20.. 1000 generations of dogs.. in each dog, how often are the cells duplicated, and the information halved?? Even SUPER conservativly maybe 1 trillion.. maybe.. for arguement sake lets say 100 times... 100 times 1000 generations.. that is 100000 copying times... room enough for error to creep in, however, lets work backwords, and say that 100000 times ago... the information in that specific animal "X" would have had atleast 99,999 less copies.. less chance of error.. so the closer you work back to an original kind.. the less error.. there fore... you can have breeding along the same bloodlines.. for a limited time...
bible application..
God creates adam and eve, they have kids, who marry each other.. no problems.. still very little room for mutation, and genetic errors creeping in through copying.. you get a few thousand years in... Moses's time, and God gives the people a law.. saying no inbreeding... don't marry your sister, brother, cousin etc (you know what I mean).. logical right, he knows the effects of the mutations are adding up!!!

Andre

95 Bmw 318
Port & Polish
Manifold back Exhaust
Koni Struts, Apex dropped springs
Pioneer Premiere Tunes all around