ASSVT.. you may want to have a look at a scientific study done on the biblical dimensions given for the ark....
The rather indepth technical work is entitled
Noah's ark, a feasability study.

It deals with questions such as which kindso f animals were on the ark, floor space allotment air exchange, waste managment, heating, ventilation, and illumination. It also deals with living conditions, preservation of foodstuffs for the duration of the trip.. feeding challenges (animals with special diets) etc...The list goes on. The ark was a VERY large boat... Conservative measurements peg the internal size at the cubic footage of 500+ standard sized american railroad box cars. (under time pressure, and couldn't find the exact number.. I beleive its 552)
That is a lot of animals.. and remember that (it was already posted here once) not every single animals today needed on the ark. not a sheppard, and a husky, and a great dane etc... only one pair of the dog KIND... taxonomy is not my specialty, i haven't studied there yet, but I recommend the book for further questions... also, to dispell the myth before it even gets mentioned here, REALLY large boats have been built in the past by many different civilizations..
ark... 450 feet long
75 feet wide,
45 feet wide... Fairly large

leontifera
Naval battle ship in the Aegean sea in 280 BC
"This one had eight tiers of oars per side...in her were a hundred oars per tier, so that on each side there were eight hundred rowers.. For a total of 1600 rowers... on the upper deck or hatches there were 1200 fighting men under two special commanders... authority philostephanus.. 3rd C. BC(larry pierce, page 2, large war ships of antiquity. (report for creation mag))

another ship 130 meters long
18 wide, and 22 high.. four steering oars...
40 tiers or oars.. double bow, double stern carried seven rams.. it was manned by 400 sailors to handle the riggings, 4000 rowers and 2850 men in arms for a total over 7250....
It was almost to large to be of practical usage as a war vessle. Inventor Ptolemy Philopator, surname Tryphon.. Authority Philostephanus.. (ibid)

Andre

95 Bmw 318
Port & Polish
Manifold back Exhaust
Koni Struts, Apex dropped springs
Pioneer Premiere Tunes all around