Greatone..
just a quick thing... if they dated the shroud of turin, and it dated to christ's time.. I would discount that date right off the bat. We were not there at the time of the making of the shroud, so we can't tell how much of whatever isotope was there to begin with, and we creationists, seeing the world around us, would correctly surmise that we can't be nieve and think that the current rate of isotope decay is and has been the same since then, and also that the shroud was in a closed system for the entire time. After all this, we wouldn't even know what dating method to use, because c12-c14 wouldn't work. It's highly unlikely there would be potasium, or argon... lead?? I don't think so.. there are about 15 other methods I could think of, but none would even be possible for a shroud..
Anyways.. my point is, yes.. dating methods are SO fataly flawed, and based on such FLIMSY assumptions, that an honest creationist would say no to a dating method.. regardless of whether "it agrees" with him or not...
we don't say yes to something that agrees, and then in the same breath, like many evolutionists say but this date is unacceptable...

I lack the overall tact to make my point in a non-offensive way, so please accept my apology for any perceived hostility. Not supposed to sound that way!

Andre

95 Bmw 318
Port & Polish
Manifold back Exhaust
Koni Struts, Apex dropped springs
Pioneer Premiere Tunes all around