Ok cpurser, so 40,000 years is still a long time before the time of the Bible. Very long. Now, if you're trying to say the earth is only 40,000 years old, more or less....lol!

As far as lizards go, fine...but the animal was not described (hairy, not hairy, scaly skin, etc.) It was merely described as a behemoth. That can be anything....That's like seeing a hit and run and telling the police "Yeah the person was driving a big car" What is that solid proof of? Nothing.

Nobody said the footprint was fossil to begin with. We've seen people, artifacts, plants, animals preserved for many many years. Covered in ice, or sand (not organic remains unless we're talking mummies though...but look at the remains of pompei). Something does not have to be a fossil to be preserved. Merely isolated from weather. Where in the world was this footprint? Is it not possible it was under a deep layer of ice for a number of years, thawed out somehow, primitave man wanders through and steps in it...then it became a fossil? You make it sound like things are either one thing or another when it comes to nature, and it's not there are simply too many possibilities to account for. Meaning sometimes things happen that are not so easily explained. It doesn't mean "God did it" and it doesn't prove man and dinosaur walked the earth together. And who verified this human footprint? Or is it something that resembles a human footprint in something that resembles a dinosaur footprint? How can you know for sure?

There is a crater somewhere in America..Nevada I believe. Sorry I do not know the name of it, but it is a tourist spot. It does exist.

T-Red, yes the earth is constantly changing...but not all at once. Since when is an earthquake a global event? There are parts of the earth that are intact, atleast below ground level. Yes, you can have both. This layer has been found at dig sites in different places around the world, and in places where these elements are not found in the ground. Nobody planted them there.

1999 Silver Frost SVT
#609 of 2760
Born on 12/3/98

KKM Intake
Removed Resonator
35% Window Tint all around
Tinted Tail Lights
ElKy Mesh Grilles
HID

Dyno'ed at 175.3HP/155.5TQ

"How much must I live through just to get away..."