The Bible verse referring to a behemoth can be referring to any animal. The fact that is is not described as a lizard makes it safe to assume they weren't talking about dinosaurs. I understand the word dinosaur wasn't in use back then, but that's what they are called now.

Flawed or not, the oldest human remains found today are younger than dinosaur fossils..significantly younger...and if man had walked the earth with dinosaurs, would we not have been destroyed with what was it, 90% of life on the planet when the earth was struck by a planet killing asteroid? I'm sure a few people could have survived...but the cold combined with no food/vegetation would have led to people ultimately starving to death. Just because someone found a footprint with a human footprint in it doesn't mean anything. There's no way to prove some human was walking through that place hundreds or thousands of years after it was created. And even if man were around with the dinosaurs, it would have been a very primative man...certainly not smart enough to document anything - aside from smearing feces on the wall of a cave or something. And where does the bible document the asteroid impact that ended pretty much all life on earth? There is scientific fact supporting the theorey that this did happen. We are talking about things that happened millions of years ago, and a book that was written a couple of thousand years ago.

1999 Silver Frost SVT
#609 of 2760
Born on 12/3/98

KKM Intake
Removed Resonator
35% Window Tint all around
Tinted Tail Lights
ElKy Mesh Grilles
HID

Dyno'ed at 175.3HP/155.5TQ

"How much must I live through just to get away..."