daenku32:

So the Bible is totally fictional, huh? Most reasonable people as least admit that the Bible contains valid historical events. Here is one example from http://www.bible.ca/b-archeolgy.htm:

"At the turn of the century, skeptics viewed the Bible as myth rather than real world history. For example, the Bible makes over 40 references to the great Hittite Empire. You see, 100 years ago, no archaeological evidence had ever been found to prove it really did exist. 'Just another Bible myth!' skeptics charged in an attempt to destroy our faith in the Bible. This, however, cannot be said today, for in 1906, Hugo Winckler uncovered a library of 10,000 clay tablets. These ancient records fully documented the long lost Hittite Empire and confirmed the reliability of the Bible. Later excavations uncovered Boghazkoy, the capital city of this 'mythical' empire."

I have not said that the lack of knowledge is proof of Creation. Matter of fact, as much as I hate to say it, I have not given any proof of Creation, because there is no solid proof of Creation. Nor is there is any solid proof of evolution.

However, I have given evidence discounting evolution, and evidence supporting the view that the universe is not billions of years old. And My main goal of my posts here is to show that evolution is not science, and that it has not been proven as fact. So let's stop taking it as such.

Chad Purser
'98 Silver SVT
Mostly Stock