TheMark:

Genesis 7
2 Take with you seven [1] of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and two of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate,

[1] 7:2 Or seven pairs ; also in verse

With the statement "a male and its mate", I read that as a pair. So Noah took the animals in pairs. He just took 7 pairs of the clean animals.

EdwardC:
You are the one person I would have figured to lay the down most evidence for evolution. The fact that you "will not" give any evidence, because "By doing so, I elevate the pseudoscience of creation to a position that it does not deserve", makes me LAUGH! OH my gosh, that is the biggest cop-out I have ever heard.

Also, I like how you call creationism a pseudoscience, yet evolution is science? As I said before, science deals with things that are testable, observable, and demonstrable and evolution has none of those qualities. You have offered no proof or evidence that evolution is testable, observable, and demonstrable. I must admit, you seem to have a great deal of knowledge about real science, but you (along with many other evolutionist) have confused science with the theory of evolution.

Here are some things that scientists say about evolution:

"I personally hold the evolutionary position, but yet lament the fact that the majority of our Ph.D. graduates are frightfully ignorant of many of the serious problems of the evolution theory. These problems will not be solved unless we bring them to the attention of students. Most students assume evolution is proved, the missing link is found, and all we have left is a few rough edges to smooth out. Actually, quite the contrary is true; and many recent discoveries . . have forced us to re-evaluate our basic assumptions."—*Director of a large graduate program in biology, quoted in Creation: The Cutting Edge (1982), p. 26.

"As by this theory, innumerable transitional forms must have existed. Why do we not find them embedded in the crust of the earth? Why is not all nature in confusion [of halfway species] instead of being, as we see them, well-defined species?"—*Charles Darwin, quoted in H. Enoch, Evolution or Creation (1966), p. 139.

"The irony is devastating. The main purpose of Darwinism was to drive every last trace of an incredible God from biology. But the theory replaces God with an even more incredible deity—omnipotent chance."—*T. Rosazak, Unfinished Animal (1975), pp. 101-102.

"The evolution theory can by no means be regarded as an innocuous natural philosophy, but that it is a serious obstruction to biological research. It obstructs—as has been repeatedly shown—the attainment of consistent results, even from uniform experimental material. For everything must ultimately be forced to fit this theory. An exact biology cannot, therefore, be built up."—*H. Neilsson, Synthetische Artbuilding, 1954, p. 11.

The odds of accidentally producing the correct DNA code in a species or changing it into another viable species are mathematically impossible (J Leslie, "Cosmology, Probability, and the Need to Explain Life," in Scientific American and Understanding, pp. 53, 64-65; E. Ambrose, Nature and Origin of the Biological World, 1982, p. 135).

Chad Purser
'98 Silver SVT
Mostly Stock