blitzkrieg53:
Thanks for your support.

whiteSE:
It can be said that evolution can be considered a religion. It is a belief, just like creationism.

Evolution is positively anti-science. Science deals with things that are testable, observable, and demonstrable and evolution has none of those qualities. True, evolution has been mixed with science for the last thirty years, but that does not mean that it is the same as science. And I am sure I will get flamed beyond belief that that statement!

Daveandrews:
I have taken a lot of time to show evidence that evolution cannot have taken place. Correct me if I am wrong, no one has done a good job of refuting the evidence that I have provided. You say that "the majority of evidence points toward evolution." I have repeatedly asked for this evidence that you speak of. Could you please provide some of this overwhelming amount of evidence? You speak of repeatable results? Please provide me these repeatable results! That is all I ask.

Your example of the moths in Britian is a poor argument for evolution. It is an example of adaptation within a species, not evolution. Creationists fully agree with adaptation within a species.

Also, someone mentioned that there are many contradictions in the Bible. Could someone please point these out to me?

Chad Purser
'98 Silver SVT
Mostly Stock