Quote:
Originally posted by Creature:
I wonder if God is turning the world into such a sinful society because of overcrowding in Heaven? Allowing all his children to go to Hell for the sake of the angels having more elbow room in the eternal afterlife. (It's apparently a given that I'm going to Hell since I'm not Catholic.) Mankind is lower than we have ever been. Most of the world's population makes Sodom and Gomorrah look like the Vatican. Why is God letting this happen? Time for another flood?

Oh, I just recalled -- I was washing my car this weekend and saw a rainbow in the mist. Despite being completely materialistic at the time, I remembered that God put that rainbow in my hose water to remind me that he would never flood the world again and wipe out all flesh. Phew, I'm safe -- for now anyway. And by his Divine plan, murderers will go on murdering, thieves will go on stealing, and priests will go on raping little children. Maybe FOX can sign God and Satan for the next episode of Celebrity Boxing! cool

Edit: Sorry that was so facetious. Just that the more I read from the pro-Creationist, pro-Biblical folks (not just on this site either) the more it seems like a big farce. But I can't shake the blind faith I was raised with, so for now I do still believe in God as I stated earlier.
ok first of all, just because your not catholic doesnt mean your not going to heaven. there are many demonimations of christianity. as long as you belive that jesus died, rose again, and have personal relationship him your going to heaven. and believe me i dont think heaven is going to run outta room. god is omniscient, so he already knows how many people are going to be entering His kingdom.

secondly, your right about god not having another flood, but He will reap his wrath once more in the second coming.

Jim Hahn
1996 T-Red Contour SE
2002 Black Mazda MP5
Latest mods: sho shop off road y-pipe