Quote:
Originally posted by TheGreatOne:
[QB]I went to catholic school most of my life, and when IW as in high school, in religion class, the priest who was teaching the class said something I will always remember. Regardless what people believe, the Bible is not a 100% literal documaentation of the way things happened. Back then, history and such were told by stories, because not many people could read/write. What happens when people tell a story? They exxagerate, leave out parts, add parts, change words around, etc. QB]
LOL, funny.

Moses wrote the first book of the bible Genesis. Moses lived during Egyptian times. Moses grew up with the egyptians and was taught by them during his childhood.

Egyptians knew how to write very well. There society was well advanced.

For you pastor, priest to say that it is not literal because people didn't know how to read or write well, is absurd.

1999 Silver Frost SVT
#2412 of 2760
DOB - 7/30/99

MODS:

BAT Inlet Pipe /w Monster Flow Filter, Rear Strut Brace, H&R Sport Springs, Koni Sport Struts, Panasonic CPQ-DF800u, Baer Brake Kit, Brembo Slotted/Crossdrilled rotors for rear brakes, rear KVR Pads, ASA JS6 17" w/ S-02 Pole Position, B&M Shifter, 22mm Rear Sway bar, Bassani Exhaust. SoundStream Rubicon 604 Amp, 2 SoundStream Class A 5.2 Amps, 2 SoundStream SPL 12" Subs, SoundStream SVX2 Crossover, Rockford Fosgate Capacitor.