I went to catholic school most of my life, and when IW as in high school, in religion class, the priest who was teaching the class said something I will always remember. Regardless what people believe, the Bible is not a 100% literal documaentation of the way things happened. Back then, history and such were told by stories, because not many people could read/write. What happens when people tell a story? They exxagerate, leave out parts, add parts, change words around, etc. Anyway, he said the church doesn't discount any scientific theory, but, we do believe that at one point God came and gave man a human soul.

I myself don't practice much faith anymore. The only thing that bothers me about the scientific theories regarding the universe and it's creation is..where did it all begin? I mean, we know the big bang was caused by gases and such that were so compressed they just exploded and kept expanding, creating the universe....ok, well, where did those gases come from? They had to come from somwehere right? ? It's actually scary to think about, because we just don't know. That's where beliefs come in and science goes out the door. It's easier to just imagine some higher power created the universe.

Even though we all know religion is something created by man to calm his own fear of impending death.

1999 Silver Frost SVT
#609 of 2760
Born on 12/3/98

KKM Intake
Removed Resonator
35% Window Tint all around
Tinted Tail Lights
ElKy Mesh Grilles
HID

Dyno'ed at 175.3HP/155.5TQ

"How much must I live through just to get away..."