Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
E
Quote:
Originally posted by T-red2000se:
Crapity crap crap! What do ya know! I go outside today, and the car clicks and clicks (sounded like a loud relay opening repeatedly), then stops clicking and the wipers come on! (sound familiar?)
Does your speedo move too? I hit 130 with the engine off when my battery died. frown

· Jon Miconi

· 96 Contour Zetec ATX
· 80 Ramcharger 360 ATX
· 77 Ramcharger 440 ATX
T
OP Offline
T
I didn't notice the speedo move. Wasn't looking at it, and that may have contributed to me not seeing it. I suppose it's like that sign at Hooter's. You know...the one that says, "This sign is in Spanish when you're not looking." I hate that sign...I always leave hooters with a sore neck btwn. craning it at the ladies and whipping it around to try catching the sign off guard. :p

P.S. Run-on sentences ownz you all!!

Ride: 2000 T-red SE
Beats: Kenwood 316S, Alpine MRF200, Orion XTR 6.2, Coustic 400SE
Mods: CTA, Magnaflow exhaust, SVT Instrument cluster, Knuaberized doors, side markers, F***ed up painted headlights.
L
L
Quote:
Originally posted by ExDelayed:
Quote:
Originally posted by T-red2000se:
[b]Crapity crap crap! What do ya know! I go outside today, and the car clicks and clicks (sounded like a loud relay opening repeatedly), then stops clicking and the wipers come on! (sound familiar?)
Does your speedo move too? I hit 130 with the engine off when my battery died. frown [/b]
Mine hits 130 with the engine running. wink

Sounds like maybe the fuel pump is not getting power T-Red. When I lengthened the wires when putting in my Optima (opposite sides) I had the black/yellow wire (I believe it is the fuel pump) loose and my car did the same thing. Just a suggestion. confused

2000 Contour Zetec ATX
Hector
Mods...I got em'
"Contour grills, Contour bills, check out the oil my Contour spills."
2.SLO = 17.6 at 80mph
My profile
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lance Kinley_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard