Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
#2751 03/06/02 06:20 AM
F
F
hey friction go to Z and contours
u can see ferktec's Z and two of our friends SVT.....check out the red one that one is tight....

IF you wanted a real sports car, why did you buy a ford...and a contour nonetheless!
#2752 03/06/02 06:23 AM
F
F
Also, i forgot to mention...these guys are working on making a turbo for the black contour.....something more reasonable and cost effective than the other one on this website.......sometime this summer....we'll let you know how it goes in case youre interested in some help seeing as how we're almost neighbors and all

IF you wanted a real sports car, why did you buy a ford...and a contour nonetheless!
#2753 03/06/02 06:29 AM
F
F
hers another site......possible with better pics in it..
CLICK ME!

enjoy....

#2754 03/06/02 06:32 AM
F
F
I know i'm back as opposed to popular demand.....but those pics are just for you guys at CEG. Mainly for friction. I put them up cause everyone is now being a good sport....so in turn i will show some manners as well!

FerkTec

88 300zx SS edition

Pics at helios.acomp.usf.edu/~csurka
The Z that everyone has been asking about and ranking on.......EXPOSED to the public!
#2755 03/06/02 06:38 AM
D
D
BTW - about my 14.8 That's about 1 second faster than it ran here stock.

I run at a track where moded GTP's are 15's, WRX's are barely 14's, etc... (Hell I almost beat a 00 Mustang GT who ran 14.9X in 95 degree heat - yes video proof)

I know the track's bad. I know my 60' sucks. I know the 1100' doesn't help, but what can I do about it if I want to run at a track...

BTW - I've owned both a Conquest TSi (89) & a Eclipse GS-T (91) so don't think your DSM is the almightly mobile of doom eh... Hell several people here have or currently own them as well.
How's the handling or lack there of...
Hows the brittle AWD system holding up? Probably passable at stock levels I'm sure...
I'm willing to bet I know more about 83-95 Mitsu's then you will ever know... :p

Shall I continue since you seem to know so much about Contours :rolleyes:

2000 SVT #674 - Check it out!

Whoever coined the phrase; "If it ain't broke; don't fix it" ~ Just doesn't get it...
#2756 03/06/02 06:42 AM
S
S
let me tell you guys, all of you guys have it easy. i'm the one that has to live with these two idiots.(ferktec and fergustsi) let me say that i'm sorry my stupid friends started so much garbage on our forums. it started when ferktec saw a lot of the post about the turbo, being negative towards the project. believe it or not this big dumb idiot with his short temper, has done a tremndous amount of research on our cars. he has plotted a turbo system for our car that is well thought out and very researched, but without funding and with us being in college, we have not been able to get to this project. the thing that gets me is that his post weren't facted back making him seam like the idiot he seamed. again, i'm sorry for him. also, the fact that this kid as been around at least three contour svt's on a daily basis for at least the past six months. he has commented many times how imrpessed he was with the contour, and then to come here and bash them? this just puzzles me! it's funny how people can say one thing here and say another thing else where.

but as far as this fergustsi guy:
he has really gotten under my skin. he talks all this **** about his talon tsi , but ask him where that car is now? and what type of car does he drive now? i'm sorry ferg but this had to be said.

also ferg,
don't tell me you don't know what this man is talking about, when he says that some cars are just made with more power. look at my dad's contour and ask ferk...his contour has always had more power than our other contours. you big dumb idiot. eat your words please, thank you.

99' black svt
#646 of 2760
born: 12-7-98

mods: kkm intake, mystery mod, bassani exhuast, sho shop pulleys, bosch +4, magnecor wires, superchip(sitting in my glove box), h & r springs, ebc gas-slotted rotors, luks super white bulbs(head lights), removed orange reflectors, removed ding guards, pre 98 sail panels, fog light fix, th fix

i'm 1/3 of the CSVT's in my family
#2757 03/06/02 06:44 AM
F
F
Thanks for the insight Demon. Everything you say is true....mostly.....I really like you car by the way!

FerkTec

88 300zx SS edition

Pics at helios.acomp.usf.edu/~csurka
The Z that everyone has been asking about and ranking on.......EXPOSED to the public!
#2758 03/06/02 06:45 AM
F
F
So you just proved my point..........your contour stock ran 15.8 right? and i ran at a pretty crappy track seeing as how 94 5.0s were running high 14s which apparently from what i hear arent very fast times........

#2759 03/06/02 06:47 AM
Right HERE !

Quote:
Originally posted by FergusTSi:
And as far as a stock svt running 14.7............i dont buy it.......lemme see this mysterious video first of all and if the contour does run 14.7 i guarantee its not stock...
Reaction time has nothing to do with the ET. ET doesn't start 'til you cross the gate.

Quote:
Originally posted by FergusTSi:
yeah maybe i should find some mustangs to play with..........and that 15.6 youve run which i assume is your best time to date.....i ran better than that with a rediculously slow 1 sec reaction time due to the fact i was checking out some hot bootie on the sidelines....i ended up 15.49
oh yeah and the talon was stock lol...not mooded up the ass like yours im sure.....
And FerkTec, you're the one that started all these bashing not us! So SCREW YOU!

UBRF.org , Western New York's Premiere Automotive Forum.

Yeah, I got some bolt-ons.
Car Pics
Video of Brullen cat-back on a \'95 SE
How-to: Short Shifter for Pre-98 MTX

"heres the deal $2 grand buy in winner gets the cash and the girl and the respect. We'll race from 0 to Inf. until I win." - someone on the internet
#2760 03/06/02 06:49 AM
F
F
BTW svtman15 is a bumbling idiot.......i think his svt is running 17.5 1/4 mile with major mods....yeah his car sucks.....and his dashboard is falling apart.......

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard