Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 31 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 30 31
P
Master P
Master P
P
There's so many without screen names that I kinda gave up on trying to match real names & email addresses w/ screen names. I was trying to keep a spreadsheet of screen names and donation amounts, but it was pretty futile. Besides, Paypal will let me download a comma delimited text file so that I can import the data into a spreadsheet and then I can just add in the donations that I get by snail mail. Makes things much easier on me.

Just some quick stats:

167 donations so far. Paypal has collected $157.14 in fees from a total of $3708.52, leaving us with $3551.38 (which includes pending e-checks).

The average net donation is $21.27, median is $14.26, mode is $14.26. Standard deviation is $17.02.

D
D
I forgot my screen name, my e-mail is dridge11@hotmail.com. You can put me on your sheet.

1998 T-Red CSVT (1492 of 6535)
Born on 5/30/97
KKM
4.6L TB with custom "Throttle Optimizer"
Bassani Exhaust
NP-Tuning Sniper Intake Pipe
Fog Light Mod with 885's
Clear Corners
Stereo - Oh Yeah!

GOLIATH - RIP 6/14/02
O
Administrator
Administrator
O
Quote:
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:

And I agree that a list of contributors should be posted for recognition.

And also agree that the remaning money should be put at least into a savings account until it is needed.
Any money we receive above and beyond what we need this year will be put in paypals money market account towards the next years cost.

Like Perry stated, this topic has served as good recognition and we are not going to post a separate list of those who donated. We don't want to create an atmosphere of superiority based on giving. People have given out of the generosity of their hearts. Some people were able to give more, some less and some not at all. All that matters is that everyone came together to keep this site alive. We don't want to alienate those who were unable to give at this time, and unfortunately there are those in that situation because of the economy. Yes, there have been several unemployed members who dug down deep and managed to contribute which was definitely touching and a tribute to this site, but not everyone was in that position.

We want to extend our utmost thanks to every one who was/is able to give. Know that you are truly appreciated.

=) Christy

01 Outback Limited Wagon with all the goodies
I also get to drive my hubby's 95 SE!!!
E
E
Checking account balanced, payment sent!

Yeah, it may go towards next years bill but the more the better!

Maybe since we have more $$ than we need for a DSL connection, maybe we could get a faster line? Just asking smile

Thanks again to Perry, Matt, Lance & Christy and everybody who is keeping the CEG alive! laugh

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150
svt1675@comcast.net
This Shine brought to you by the letter "Z" for Zaino
S
S
What about donating a portion of the overbalance to Lance? He, afterall, is the reason all of us are here. He's had to put up with our s#!7 all these years, so why not a thank you? Can we have a vote? Should I start a poll?

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive." - President George W. Bush

95 Contour SE ATX V6
"Cracked" Secondaries
DMD Installed
SVT Brakes
O
Administrator
Administrator
O
As touched as we are by the thought of that gesture, we are going to stick with carrying it all over for next year. By giving Lance money, it would be considered income he's receiving from the site and thus it legally becomes a business.

=) Christy

01 Outback Limited Wagon with all the goodies
I also get to drive my hubby's 95 SE!!!
L
Lee Offline
L
Business = Taxes = Bad for all of us.

Thanks for everything guys/gals and I can't wait till the sites back up again!

Oh and Perry, My email is Leecox at hotmail.com and my name was Richard Cox if it helps.

Lee Cox
In life begins responsability...
Project Car
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by Outback Gal:
As touched as we are by the thought of that gesture, we are going to stick with carrying it all over for next year. By giving Lance money, it would be considered income he's receiving from the site and thus it legally becomes a business.

=) Christy
Ok, well, at least you guys know you are appreciated! laugh

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive." - President George W. Bush

95 Contour SE ATX V6
"Cracked" Secondaries
DMD Installed
SVT Brakes
H
H
Paypal is taking forever but I WILL have money in soon-

'98 SVT #2253
Currently DEAD!
Cobra Paradise
S
S
Damn Good Job Lance, Andy W., perry and co.

Glad to see the site won't disappear!

98.5 SVT Black/Blue
As Thomas Jefferson was fond of saying, "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
If you're driving 60 in the left lane do us all a favor, GTFOOTW..
Page 24 of 31 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 30 31

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard