Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
R
Oh yeah, I forgot the bio stuff!

My name's Ron, and I'm 22 years old, from Erie, Pennsylvania. My sig pretty much says it all about my car, it's fairly bone stock. I only got it a year ago, so I'm taking time to research some mods and do a few of them.

Let's get a good turnout for this! It's supposed to be Saturday the 23rd right?? cool

K
OP Offline
K
Thats fine with me. More people the better I am down for seeing some nice foci.

1997 Contour GL Zetec
Assorted Street Glow Products
Indiglo Gauges
KKM Intake
17" Konig Tantrums
Factory GL Spoiler
SVT Body Kit by Spring
Beats by: Planet Audio & Crossfire
R
R
Ok, now that we're getting to crunch time...where in the Grove City Outlets are we actually going to meet?? I'd say that near the Food Court might be good, but you'd want to get a place with lots of parking. That way we can all park pretty close together.

S
S
I'll be there... I think Joey and i are going to drive up together.
I let the Focus guys know, so i'll try to get you a count of focus people by Thur or Fri.

I say we meet all the way in the back of the outlet...more parking. In the back behind Reebok, Gap etc... There is always a lot of parking back there its always empty. Plus with the extra room its easier to take pics.

2000 SVT (silver)
#1529 of 2150
-------------------
yeah...its modded
C
C
I'll give it my best shot to be there. Depends on whether or not i got the day off for work. Food court sounds like a good meeting place though. Sig explains most everything done to the car. Otherwise, i'm 19, from Erie, PA.

2000 Contour SE ATX Zetec
Mods- smile
AIM: CZboyovski
SVT exhaust
Z\'s Contour
R
R
I think Showtime has a good point. We want to park where there's a good number of people. I say behind the Reebok and Gap stores where there's alot of parking (Most people want to park closer anyways, so there'll be lots of space)

H
H
I sure hope I am not the only one in their thirties. I'm 32 and hanging around with a bunch of kids....well.. you get the drift.

Parking near Sony sounds great and meeting in the food court. What time again?

stock 1998 silver frost SVT E0
R
R
1pm smile Yeah, let's meet in the Food Court, sounds a little easier. Park near Sony? Is there alot of spots there usually??

S
S
guys,
just letting you know i'll be bringing some stuff to sell if anyone is interested.
I got 3 brand new in the box Bosal/Brospeed chrome exhaust tips...2 1/4 inlet 3 1/2 rolled edge outlet. great for if your building a custom exhaust. they usually run $35 but i'm let them go for $25 a piece.
also a K&N cone stlye filter for SVT, only used for 3-4 weeks before i got my KKM. they sell for $60 but i'm selling for $45.

2000 SVT (silver)
#1529 of 2150
-------------------
yeah...its modded
R
R
Anything else you're selling? smile

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard