Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
Well if being a moderator is that big of a deal then by all means give it back to him!!! Sounds like he has done alot to make this Branch one of them most popular (I know I come here more than my own local one) and that should account for something. Besides, strip club meet.. genuis. Nothing like fast cars and fast women.

R

98 V6 Lots-o-mods SOLD
88 Daytona Shelby Z TII (The beast)
87 Daytona Shelby Z TII (Holy 20 psi of boost batman!)
Mods- 3" Downpipe, Hi-Flow cat, 3" mandrel bent exhaust with Dynomax Ultra flow. Manual boost controller, TurboXS blowoff, 5th injector, large canister wastegate, Nitrous Express go-fast-be-happy kit, ported exhaust manifold, ported intake manifold, upgraded motormounts, eibach springs, strut tower brace. Oh and 20 PSI to boot.. my oh my...
M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Well he does have a right to be here tom, It is an open forum. Just like we can go to any other section as we would like. And if we were to say Neil cant be here then we would have to say sway and 95mid cant. In any case that wont happen.[/QUOTE]

i remember a similar situation not too long ago where everyone came out in support of another removed moderator and nobody screamed then that is was childish. we are all equal here lets remeber that. thank you.

I
I
Quote:
Originally posted by mikey boy:
Quote:
[b]
Well he does have a right to be here tom, It is an open forum. Just like we can go to any other section as we would like. And if we were to say Neil cant be here then we would have to say sway and 95mid cant. In any case that wont happen.
i remember a similar situation not too long ago where everyone came out in support of another removed moderator and nobody screamed then that is was childish. we are all equal here lets remeber that. thank you.[/b][/QUOTE]

Hummm who are we talking to??? did i say it was childish, I said they have a right to post what they want even though there not from here, Mike plez read each post carefully before posting :rolleyes:

S
S
i really dont care who the mods are... its just milan and kevin took the extra step and created a monthly news letter and what not... ya it seems silly that people are complaining about who the mods are but this is our section, our city... and we should be able to have our own moderators.. as long as they do their job. which in my opinion they did, and more.

99 svt contour
-its fast. period.
91 mustang gt
-its faster. period.
86 Buick Grand National
- its way faster, double period!
M
M
Quote:
[QUOTE]Hummm who are we talking to??? did i say it was childish, I said they have a right to post what they want even though there not from here, Mike plez read each post carefully before posting :rolleyes:
you didnt say anything against it either. :rolleyes: and please dont tell me what to do or not to do. thank you. if you have something to say to me say it over aim not in the forums.

E
E
Milan... sorry to hear this man. You're good people. now then.. on to my soap box.

A Moderator by most standards is a facilitator, a mentor, and kind of a supervisor.
As a Supervisor at work it is unacceptable for me to get drawn into ANYTHING questionable.
Does this apply here and to ricers, woodfield, strip clubs... you bet it does.
A Moderator "should not start" such topics and should do their best to ensure that the questionable things don't get out of hand.

HOWEVER...
(and i don't know if this does or doesn't happen so take it with a grain of salt)
CEG, as a board with stricter policies on content, should have some by-laws that Moderators agree to uphold when they come on board. If CEG does not then Milan should be re-instated.
Even if there are written by-laws... a verbal warning is always appropriate in any setting. And most certainly a written communcation is in order PRIOR to removal of ones jurisdiction.
These things are common place and accepted policies at most governing bodies and they should apply here.
Moderators should act like Moderators at all times while on this or any other board they are members of.
CEG needs to follow due process with Milan and any other Moderator. If there isn't a standing process they need to create one. It is the only way to ensure that quality standards are even across the board. This type thing could happen to ANY Branch and lots of people could be upset that they were treated unfairly. CEG is a great board and does not need this kind of trouble.
CEG please treat this professionally and follow set processes.

tim.

'97 Contour LX
2.5L V6 PFI 24V DOHC
no mods as of yet, but they're coming.
M
M
Whatt, still noanswer huh? BS

Bringthe guy back already,or tell us WTF if goin on! When I make a trafffic stopp i dont jst give aticket, you needto explainn whats up... not herre!

Being a Mod isnot a big deal, but when you're good at it,it can really makke a big diference...
all ofyou are awesome, thanks for supporting myy thrread.

BTW,not toknock you man,but Kevin, you can be a bit more suppportive of Milan... wink

Keep the Integrity of the C-CEG!!!
M
M
BTW, I'm going national with thiss!

I
I
Quote:
Originally posted by WRXBoy:
lance has always been hard to get a hold of, it may take him a while to respond to our requests
mark
MI6 what else would you like me to do. Like i said i already Pmd lance and told him my feelings and thoughts.

M
M
you seemto be holding backk. Let it rip man!

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard