Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#169516 08/02/00 04:39 AM
K
OP Offline
K
Hey everyone. I am trying to get everyone around the SE Michigan area with a Contour or any nice car to meet up in Southgate/Wyandotte area on Saturday night.Everyone that is gonna come please post a reply either on this topic or the one with Contours in downriver area. I am trying to get some camaro's and vetts and all nice cars here. If you know any body with a nice car that would like to come, feel free to invite them. We will be meeting up on Eureka and Trenton rd. There is a Parking lot with a "CVS" store there. For directions either E mail me at Desiguy91@aol.com, or Post a reply. Hope to see everyone there!!.
Later,
Nomi
95 Contour GL
Limo Tint all around
Siver rims, low profile tires,
Colored brake pads,
Neons on the inside,
Strobe behing the grill.

N S K
Nomi K.
99 red SVT
Kenwood CD player
Portable DVD
kkm intake
Dreamcast
Interior Neons
Underbody Neons
K
OP Offline
K
Hey everyone, I am just letting everybody aware that the Location of the meet on Saturday the 5th has been moved to Southland Mall in Taylor off of Eureka Rd. Everyone is requested to be there by 8:30. Hope to see some more contours there.

Later,
Nomi

N S K
Nomi K.
99 red SVT
Kenwood CD player
Portable DVD
kkm intake
Dreamcast
Interior Neons
Underbody Neons
S
S
If anyone wants to check it out we (redline motorsport) will be at 13mi & woodward at the shopping center parking lot on the west side of woodward on friday night after 8:00, there is usually 20-30 car minimum, Its shocking to see so sportcompacts together in one place in SE MI.
If ya dont know how to get out there, take either soutfield fwy to 696-East get off on woodward go north for 3mi, or I-75 N to 696-W, to woodward north, its like 30min from southgate area.
www.redlinemotorsport.com

[This message has been edited by scontour (edited August 04, 2000).]

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard