Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
K
OP Offline
K
Hey everyone. My name is Nomi and I have a blue 95 Contour GL. I have seen about 5-6 hooked up Contours in my area. I live in Brownstown/woodhaven area, but also right on the boarder of Riverview and Southgate. I wanna see how many actual contours there area in this area and I think all of us should get together sometime. You can tell my car by these details.

Details:
Limo tint all around,
Spray tint on tailights,
double 5 star silver rims,
Low profile tires,
blue disc pads and brake pads,
decals just recently striped off,
and just got it lowered about 2 weeks ago,
And i just put NOMI goin across the windshield temporarily and my last name on the back.
The rest is in the inside, I also took and Idea from a friend in southgate who also has a countour gl and changed my grill and put a strobe light behind it.
I would really like to hear from everyone around the downriver area who has a "hooked up" contour. Please write back.

Nomi

N S K
Nomi K.
99 red SVT
Kenwood CD player
Portable DVD
kkm intake
Dreamcast
Interior Neons
Underbody Neons
M
M
Whats up. Im in Riverview!! Should meet up sometime.. I may have seen you. Im right off of Sibley!
laters

------------------
Paul Swift
'95 Midnight Red SE V6 MTX
Resonator Removed
Red Painted Calipers
20% Tinted
Midnight Red Contour Pics
Upgraded Stereo System

Paul
mods
***car under construction***
B
B
PAUL,
NOMI AND I HANG OUT ALOT, BUT WE NEVER SEE YOU. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU SINCE YOU GOT YOUR NEW TOUR, BUT I HAVENT SEEN YOU YET.WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER SOON
PEACE

K
OP Offline
K
Sorry paul, I dont remember seeing you. But I think I might of seen one at the pool hall on sibly. I live right on Sibly and Allen.
Later,
Nomi

[This message has been edited by Desiguy91 (edited July 26, 2000).]

N S K
Nomi K.
99 red SVT
Kenwood CD player
Portable DVD
kkm intake
Dreamcast
Interior Neons
Underbody Neons
M
M
If you have the blue contour with tinted windows then I know i've seen you. I have the Midnight Red with tinted windows and head light covers.. I seem to drive around with my parking/fogs on all the time.. So if i every see you, i'll try to stop.. See ya

------------------
Paul Swift
Resonator Removed
Red Painted Calipers
20% Tinted
Upgraded Stereo System

Paul
mods
K
OP Offline
K
Alright thats cool. But lets try to get everyone from around here with a Contour hooked up together sometime. If you know any one around here tell them to come to this web site and post a reply letting us know what kinda car and discription.

Later,
Nomi

N S K
Nomi K.
99 red SVT
Kenwood CD player
Portable DVD
kkm intake
Dreamcast
Interior Neons
Underbody Neons
B
B
Nomi, Paul...

I'm around the 'view once and a while. Let me know what your up too. I've parked by Nomi at best buy before..nice lookin' tour. Mines a red 98.5 SVT, lowered, 17" Team Dynamics DTM, etc.

Bryan

B
B
BGLIMPSE,
ARE YOU THE RED SVT THATS IN EXTREM CLASS?

Y
Y
I live in Southgate, I have a Black SVT. Real name Kenny. Get at me, we should hook up.

M
M
Nomi,
I saw your car at the mall today when i was leaving. You parked like almost right next to me so i hope you saw my 'tour. Nice looking car, i like it.
Brian,
I drove by your house last night on my way to my friends house. Looks great, i wanna stop by and show you my car if i can. I saw the ranger also, How cool. Alright, see ya

------------------
Paul Swift
Resonator Removed
Red Painted Calipers
20% Tinted
Upgraded Stereo System

Paul
mods
B
B
SexChoc...No thats not my car...but I have seem it. Mine has different wheels.

Paul...I should be home this week on wed night. Drop by.

K
OP Offline
K
Alright everybody, this is straight how we got some more contours owners down here, Im still trying to find out everyone else who has the contours around here. And yeah the one who was at the mall today, I parked there on purpose because i saw your car and I wanted to check it out, i stood there for like 10 minutes just scoping it out. If any one wants e mail me at Desiguy91@aol.com. Or if your around the mall, im usually up at southland everyday at Mrs. Feilds because my best friend and his sister works at Lids, so when im bored i just chill there with them. I think we should all get together on eurka either on Friday night or next week. Im gonna be going up to Toronto probably on Saturday night and on the 10th to chicago, so any time before or between that is cool with me. Get at me everyone and If you know anybody else around here with a contour tell them too if they can to come and post a reply on this website or something like that. Adam, try and get a hold of that girl who drives the contour just like mine and any one else you know with a Tour. Who ever parked next to me at the mall today, get at me I want to check your Contour out, I love stick shifts, I wish mines was one!!

Peace,
Nomi

N S K
Nomi K.
99 red SVT
Kenwood CD player
Portable DVD
kkm intake
Dreamcast
Interior Neons
Underbody Neons
K
OP Offline
K
BGglimpse,
Yeah I remember seeing your Contour a while back at Best buy, that was before i got my car lowered but im not sure if I had my rims back then or not. Any ways, i taught your car looked sweet.

Later,
Nomi

N S K
Nomi K.
99 red SVT
Kenwood CD player
Portable DVD
kkm intake
Dreamcast
Interior Neons
Underbody Neons
B
B
YONSWIZZLE
WHERE AT IN SOUTHGATE? I LIVE OVER ON CATALPA, BY DQ.
NOMI,
ILL TRY TO GET AHOLD OF AARON, I THINK HER CAR MIGHT BE IN THE SHOP.

PEACE,
SWAUGS

K
OP Offline
K
If any of you guys do decide to go to that Woodward Dream cuise, let me know. I wanna go but I dont want to be the only one from around here to go.

Later,
Nomi

N S K
Nomi K.
99 red SVT
Kenwood CD player
Portable DVD
kkm intake
Dreamcast
Interior Neons
Underbody Neons
Y
Y
I live at Village Green of Southgate, right behind Southgate Ford and the Super K. We stay in the same area. I own the Black SVT with the Yellow brake Calipers you've probably seen it around. Get at me, and we'll hook up.

Peace, Yon

Quote:
Originally posted by SEXUALCHOCLATE76:
YONSWIZZLE
WHERE AT IN SOUTHGATE? I LIVE OVER ON CATALPA, BY DQ.
NOMI,
ILL TRY TO GET AHOLD OF AARON, I THINK HER CAR MIGHT BE IN THE SHOP.

PEACE,
SWAUGS

B
B
YON,
I HAVE THE METALLIC GREY CONTOUR WITH "BIG DADDY" ON THE WINDSHIELD, I ALSO HAVE VENT GUARDS, HOOD PROTECTOR, AND A NEON BEHIND THE GRILLE.

K
OP Offline
K
Hey whats up everyone. I am trying to get everybody together on Saturday night, the 5th I think up in Southgate/Wyandotte. If everything goes right, I will have a couple of Camaro SS's, Vett, hopefully all of these Contours, and other nice cars. If any of you guys know any one else with a nice car have them come to this site and post a reply. Everyone from here also post a reply so I have some idea of how many cars were gonna have. The time is around 8:00 near Eureka and Trenton, by the CVS store, in that parking lot. I hope everyone comes, if you need directions just leave a reply or something. Hope to see everyone there!!
Later,
Nomi

N S K
Nomi K.
99 red SVT
Kenwood CD player
Portable DVD
kkm intake
Dreamcast
Interior Neons
Underbody Neons
K
OP Offline
K
Whats up everyone. Im sorry to see that no one has replied yet on this web site, but I just want to aware everyone that the Location of the gathering has been changed to Southland Mall in Taylor. Its located off of Eureka Rd.

Later,
Nomi

N S K
Nomi K.
99 red SVT
Kenwood CD player
Portable DVD
kkm intake
Dreamcast
Interior Neons
Underbody Neons
S
S
Whats up guys, I don't know if any of you have seen me around or not I'm not downriver that much anymore, but I've got a black 97 mtx v6 w/ 17" team dynamic motorsports, eibachs, borla w/ 4.5"brospeed tip, big K&N intake, wings west touring wing, fr&rr strut braces, blue calipers & intake manifold, ebc brake pads, jet chip, white & gray fender stripes, Piaa 1100x superwhites, etc...
N' I raced my buddies svt w/dual borlas & we were door to door up to 85.
I used to live in trenton, but I've lived in Oak Park, right near royal oak, for the last year.

If you want to see some nice sport compacts, instead of all the damn mustangs n camaros around the area, our club meets at 13mi & woodward every friday. People usually start showin up around 8, its a big parking lot in front of the shoping center on the west side of woodward.
We will also have a display/show set up for the woodward cruse at the same location in front of the firestone store, were leasin the lot for the weekend so roll by n say hi if your out there.
There is also a import/sportcompact show at 9&1/2 & woodward at hodges subaru on aug 18th, friday of the cruse.

check out my car & other cool stuff @ www.redlinemotorsport.com

B
B
IVE SEEN YOU ONCE ON WEST ROAD IN TRENTON. I WASNT LOOKING BUT THE TOURING WING COUGHT MY EYE.IT LOOKS SWEET.I WAS HOPING TO SEE YOU AGAIN BUT , NO SUCH LUCK. IVE ALSO BEEN TO YOUR WEB SITE. A LOT OF NICE CARS THERE. HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE YOU SATURDAY NIGHT AT SOUTHLAND MALL.

S
S
I live in Taylor. I have a 99 SVT Tour with a 2000 engine and very few mods.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard