Thanks for the positive replys guys!

I'm From Somerset Co. Pennsylvania.

I aquired this car last year during the winter.
It was brought to our shop to replace what we thought was headgaskets at the time. (We own a performance transmission/general mechanic garage)

Well the car sat for over a year and the owners said they didn't want it so we transferred the title into our name and I decided to take it as my first car.

We pulled it into our shop and noticed it spun the bearings on the 2.5.
This is when I started looking up Contour sites and found people dropping 3.0s in.
So I got a 3.0 out of a '99 Tarus and dropped into it.
Got to get a chip, or wire the 3.0 computer up and run the engine off of it, but for now its running alright and gets me from point A to point B.

I was in autozone looking for mudflaps today. It has chipguard on the bottem to prevent chips/rust, so running w/o them wouldn't be to harsh until winter comes.

I just put white old english lettering across the front windshield thats my last name. I'm planning on adding some more stuff, getting a set of wheels, ect.

This car is in great condidition for a '95.. Has few minor dents, a crack in the front fender, and some road scratches, nothing a buff and touchup paint job couldn't fix.

Thanks again for the positive replys, I noticed a lot of people on this board where fond of the color!

If anyone knows where I could get a tune for a OBI vehicle since its a '95 please point me in the right direction!

-Jared

Last edited by Jared; 09/05/06 03:09 AM.