Originally posted by Harrry:
Originally posted by Pienstars:
Originally posted by Mystique97:
Yep thats right the G/F is having a kid. We both don't know what to think we both have mixed feelings about this, her parents took it well because her older sister just had one not long ago. My parents on the other hand didn't take it so well. I don't know what to think, I'm both happy and upset.
We already picked the names, either Michael (my middle name) or Renee (her middle name).
Well lets start a poll what is it gonna be?
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1157086228Mystique97">
<p>Boy or Girl
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Boy
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Girl
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

I'm a bit confused, why are you upset???? If you're upset or not ready, don't have children. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you and your girlfriend and how long have you been together?

Don't listen to this guy, he seems to be in a bad mood lately!!!

Hey congrates.!!! I wish him the best health in the world.

Also get married.

Harry I'm not in a bad mood, this is a forum so when you post topics you should expect various response and with that will come some that you don't like. The only reason I said what I did is because he clearly states in his first post that he was "upset". If you're upset about having a baby, I don't think you should be bringing one into this world. It's not fair for the child. Afterwards, he went on to retract his statement so if that's the case, I wish him the best of luck!!

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators