Originally posted by Pienstars:
Originally posted by Harrry:
Originally posted by Pienstars:
Cool, car that goes for about 20K over sticker and still has a fugly set of wheels and shi*%y suspension. On top of that, it doesn't look nearly as good as some of the Roush and saleen models available. I understand it has an insane amount of HP but I still can't see that this alone would justify the price. I'm sorry but I still don't see what all the buzz is about.

Obviously you have no taste. You need to go for a ride in one of these or drive one. Then come talk [censored] about it!!

Nce comment, I have no taste because I don't like a car that you do. No need to drive one, I know exactly what to expect. You can extremely fast in a straight line and then eat shat when you hit a corner because the suspension needs work. But hey, you should expect to have to pay for a new suspension when you're shelling out 40k for a new car. Oh wait, 60k for now because most tools are under the impression this is going to be a collector car. Maybe someone should tell BMW that they can save their company some money by putting a POS suspension on their M series cars. We can argue about this all day long just like in other posts but at the end of the day, I still think the car is bland and had so much more potential. Oh btw, I do drive a contour which I'm assuming you do as well so think about your "no taste" comment for a minute.

You argue that the cobra has a [censored] suspension and needs work to stay with cars such as the M3 in the corners... Guess what sweethart, The M3 needs engine and powertrain mods to keep up with the Cobra..

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.