Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
Good locations, but the pics need some help. Exposure looks washed out (or like a real picture was faded), and a bit grainy.

And damn, I think everyone will know you have an SVT: license plate, license plate frame, center badge, and stock location badge. I would suggest finding a plain plate frame, and ditching the stock badge.

5th pic down makes me think you should have gotten some new springs/struts instead of the giggle juice.

That stuff is nit-picky. Seriously though, I would start to work on getting pics that werent so faded looking. Because otherwise, they are great shots. Car is looking clean!

I appreciate everything you guys are saying.

I know i've got a lot of SVT crap on the car.. I'll probably take something off sometime soon.. I guess i dont see much of it anyways so it dosent really bother me.

I know my spings/struts are a little Its gotten real bad latly.. looks like im going for the raked stance... not good

to be honest the camera im using is starting to piss me off. Its almost impossible to take decent pictures anymore..

Oh and the Exhaust is Trubendz resonated Magnaflow that i got them to give me 3.5" tips instead of 3" for free

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.