Woooh man what a long day.... I'm takeing all my classes on tuesday and thursday, still not sure if that was a good or bad idea. To late now so here's the run down of my day. (1-7:30)

Gov't I was late to but thats alright cause it was all kinds of boring.

I had a lot of fun in psychology.

Math class, I think I pissed off my teacher. I don't know what it was, I think it was just the way he pronounced certain words but I could not get the image of one of my old co-workers "chinaman" impression (one of the funniest things I've ever seen) out of my head. So the entire time he was lecturing I sat there desperately trying to not break out in laughter. I don't think he appreciated it very much.

English was alot like high school, sat in the back and joked around. need to work on that

Oh and almost forgot, nah not UofH. I'm taking my basics at Cy-fair college then transfering for my degree. (Wayyy cheaper and it's literally like 2 min from my house) Although I'm starting to think I'll miss out on the whole "going off to college". So I'm contemplating transferring to a university next semester or next year.

1999 Mercury Mystique LS 3L Manual