Never mind that Israel isn't the only country to be occupying Palestinian land. IIRC, Lebanon and Egypt are also occupying Palestinian land. You don't see the Palestinians bombing Lebanon or Egypt to get their land back. It's not about some mythical Palestinian "homeland" it's about their hate of Jews and Westerners. I'm surprised no one has made a comparison to Nazi Germany and their desire to wipe out Jews. I wonder if it's our tolerance for religious freedom and political correctness that keeps anyone from mentioning that connection?

You want to know what they'll do if they win? The same thing they've been doing for thousands of years. They'll turn on each other. Sunnis will fight Salafis will fight Sufis. They've been killing each other over their MINOR religious differences since before the time of Christ. They'll be doing it for thousands of years to come.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.