Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Originally posted by todras:
Can you really sell a left nut on the black market? If so can I get one for 23k? Damn I hate house payments and student loans. Even if the Caliber beats this thing in tests no way would I own one. Even if it was priced at 10k. Damn that thing is FUGLY!

The Caliber SRT will beat it due to the AWD feature. But that'll be about it. Caliber SRTs will weight in at around 3,300lbs at the very least. So that weight will cancel out the HP/TQ difference. The numbers project that the MS3 does 0-60 in under 6 seconds. I'd venture to say that the MS3 could do a 1/4 in under 14 seconds as well. So I wouldn't sa that the Caliber would "beat" it. The AWD will be the determining factor. Driver's race. Also, the MS's MZR engine output tends to be underrated coming out of the factory. I wouldn't be surprised if the MS3 will be running closer to the MS6's "published" numbers (the MS6 is underrated as well).

Oh, and selling a left nut, not likely. Those are a dime a dozen. What you need to sell is an actual kid. Now, THAT'S where the coin is!

Originally posted by IRingTwyce:

Don't give me that angelic crap! I saw your post about my naught to 60 in Todra's Vector pic thread!

Last i checked the Caliber SRT is FWD

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.