I've been considderig it for some time and i'm going to give it a shot here soon....just looking for opinions on the stlye.

After completing my SVT this spring i did not have wiper arms or blades on for about a week and couldn't get over how clean it made the car look...of course the first rain came and on they went and stayed.

I've got three cowel sections sitting at home and if i decide to do this i'm going to do it right....

As much as i like the no-wiper cleanliness i can't justify it on the car as it's a daily ride, however the mono may be my best choice.

My attempt would include:
1) modifying the wiper cowel to accomidate a wider sweep of the center arm as well as completly deleting the drivers side arm and it's pocket in the panel for a smooth OEM look . Will also shave all non-functional louvers in the cowel, smooth it and paint it to match the car.

2) Adjusting the length of the mechanical linkage and pivot point to swing the arm the full width of the windshield while still stopping it at the base of the widshield.

3) Re-finishing the arm in gloss black powdercoat to match the paint

So....

What do you think?
I think it's going to be sweet, do it!
I'm not sure how i feel, mock it up and post a vid and i'll decide if i like it or not.
I don't approve at all.

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k