Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
why did you even bother coming back here?

why i'm here and what i do is absolutely none of your business. don't bring up non-material issues to aide in your argument. they don't help, and only make your position look even more weak.

if i am not mistaken, you passed judgement aswell, simply in the other direction. you immediately assumed it WASN'T the parents fault and cast judgement to the child for being killed. he would not have been in that situation had the parents not sent him there. it is THEIR fault he is dead, and i am glad that they must live with that decision for the rest of their lives.

now go ahead and feed the argument that the parents wouldn't have sent him there had he not borrowed the car. go ahead, i'll wait...

insert arguement here

what the hell are you talking about?????????????????

all i did was agree that it wasn't rediculous that the parents had the kid arrested. within the scope of the potential situations, it's a very plausible solution to a problem kid. i never said it was the best solution, and i NEVER said that it didn't lead to the kids death.

and [censored] you on the suicide comment. killing yourself and being killed because of your parent's actions are totally different.

i'd appreciate it if you wouldn't use that language with me.

it's a very valid comparison. both actions on the parents part lead to the same consequences, a dead child. and let me assure you, both situations have FAR more history that whatever you have read online from a friggin newspaper. again, you're casting judgement on a situation when you have no clue as to the history.

now, go ahead and come up with some other ridiculous way to twist things and come up with another illogical comparison...

~Andrew

nothing illogical about my comparisons. just because you don't like it, and it proves you wrong, doesn't make them illogical.

cry all you want, but the fact remains, you're casting judgement on people and situations you know little about.

keep blaming the parents instead of the people that committed the crime.

YOU'RE the MAN!!!!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/