Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
as they should! they DID send him to a death sentence. granted, they didn't know it at the time. who the [censored] sends there kid to jail and refuses to bail them out over a borrowed car? dumbass parents, that's who.

and boy am i sorry for any of your people's children. he borrowed the car without asking (stealing?). it's not like he went on a seven state joy ride and never brought it back. relying on law enforcement to dicipline your children is flat out retarded. people that do so should not be allowed to reproduce (idiots breed idiots).

~Andrew

how good it must feel to armchair quarterback from the comfort of your desk chair.

you know NOTHING about the situation other that what has been reported, yet you easily cast judgement. as has been said, you don't know the kids past history. i find it unlikely that the parents went to that extreme after a single incident. but even if they did, it's certainly not their fault the kid got killed. if we used your reasoning, every parent who's kid committed suicide after a parent yelled at them is at fault too.

i can't get over how quickly you pass judgement on a situation that you once again know little about.

why did you even bother coming back here?

if i am not mistaken, you passed judgement aswell, simply in the other direction. you immediately assumed it WASN'T the parents fault and cast judgement to the child for being killed. he would not have been in that situation had the parents not sent him there. it is THEIR fault he is dead, and i am glad that they must live with that decision for the rest of their lives.

now go ahead and feed the argument that the parents wouldn't have sent him there had he not borrowed the car. go ahead, i'll wait...

insert arguement here

great, wonderful, fantastic. the kid made a bad choice. it is a parent's responsibility to help guide their children to the right path. allowing law enforcement to punish him instead of doing it themselves lead to his death. end of story. no argument for that fact. should we all be killed for making a small mistake in judgement? i certainly hope not .

and [censored] you on the suicide comment. killing yourself and being killed because of your parent's actions are totally different.

now, go ahead and come up with some other ridiculous way to twist things and come up with another illogical comparison...

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury