Originally posted by Woodencross:
I didn't get into the show 24 when it was out for the first season. I didn't get into when my friends and coworkers would say it's a BAD show and that I needed to watch it. I didn't get into it when the second season, third season, or fourth season passed. When I caught it while flipping through channels, I just kept flipping.

WHY OH WHY DID I EVER DO THAT?

For the past two weeks, I have crammed the first season, and nearly half the second into my evenings when I get home from work. I can't believe how good this freakin' show is. I know it's just a show, but still....

I just had to say something...

Honestly, its not the amazing show everybody makes it out to be. I think the concept of it is friggan sweet. But the real reason why people call it so amaizing is because they hook you into it but cramming so much detail into a 1 hour show. You miss an episode, you mide as well wait till it comes out on DVD because you will be wicked confused without seeing it. Now, if you have TIVO this is a different story. I watched the whole first season, amazing show, my brother got me into it. But when I tried to watch it on TV, I would often forget when it comes on, miss parts of it. I eventually gave up on trying to follow it.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?