I made the mistake of purchasing a pre 98 lid from ebay "1995 CONTOUR TRUNK LID. NO RUST, DENT'S OR DING'S. NO LIGHT'S. MAY HAVE NORMAL PAINT CHIP'S OR SCRATCHES FOR THE YEAR. GOOD CONDITION. EBAY ITEM CONTOUR TRUNK LID " and it came to me wrapped in nothing but a single sheet of cardboard.. the top corners looked like they have been dragged on concrete and the cardboard wrapping was damaged as though a sharp corner made its aquaintace... and to top it all off, the area around the license plate frame looks as though it was replaced at one time and sloppily siliconed back on (you may be able to see on the pic).. the only reason I paid the 70 total for it was because I really liked the lip spoiler it has, but that too did not make it to me in the 1995 shape I was promised.. anyways aside from the complaining I want to know three things
1. can I take off the lip spoiler and apply it to another trunk lid?
2. is it worth it to completly referb this trunk lid or should I junk yard in my area?
3. does anyone want to buy this from me? w/o the spoiler if it is detachable.

Thanks guys for the help as always!

T. Red 98 SE "TM"(â?¢) CTA intake Foglight Mod Audio Upgrades 55k:) 4 month owner and counting