Wow, this went south much quicker than I thought it would. Rob is correct, this is the reason for the post. I finally got pictures of the car I had to sell a long time ago and I get PM's often asking how the car is.. well.. to those who are curious.. there it is!!

And, if you want to bad mouth me, I really don't care. There is people on here that do much worse who should be "permabanned". Some of you people I haven't even spoken too at all or had any diverse effect on you.. why are you posting?

You wanna know something, I'm a bit diffrent now. I'm *cured* per se. Med's do wonders for cronic depression and other things.

Leave the past alone, I've tried my best to come back here to be as helpful as I was, normal, and true to some on here.. and it's you select few who treat me like I stole your wife and egged your car at teh same time. Why? Just drop it and move on. All I am asking. .

Yes, I sold it becuase of my knee, it was tore up, sorta fixxed now and getting better. And that was the worst day of my car-life. Only reason I bought Rogers old car was becuase of this community, all you people are great... pricks, but great. And CEG made the car fun. Obviously this is the internet so sob stories are gh3y, but I still find myself back here looking at the new face of CEG and seeing how things are going with some of the vet's.

Yeah, I've got my old junked CSVT sitting here that is in such bad shape, it's useless. My money and time is better spent elsewhere. This car is more sentimetnal than driveable, damn thing needs an entire shell and rear everything. If you're interested..PM me.

At any rate, move up, not down.

Oh, mods.. please don't lock this, thank you.

Last edited by Tuned3900SFI; 08/25/06 03:39 AM.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15