well now you know all about them -- perhaps we can set up some sort of discounted Dyno Day or something with PDR work in bulk - that guy loves to do cash jobs.

car is set to go into the Shop on Sept 24th - The Morettes are a go (huge thanks Pole for the pic, I will print it out and hand it in with the lights)

I'm going to get the entire car sprayed.. they were attempting to talk me into going 2-tone but I'm not too excited about that idea..

Anyone have any suggestions on paint where the car would still be a shade of Silver or light grey? I wanted to go the Graphite Grey thats on the Coug now but it would require all the jambs to be painted, if I can pick something close to Silver Frost I can probably get away with making it all blend or appear to be the same color in the jambs.. I think there is an Infinity Silver which is slightly darker than Silver Frost which might look sorta nifty and then that way I dont have to get a new license plate

BTW -- M!key saw my damage in person.. his old trunklid is toast.

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides