Ok. I decided last night to go with godaddy for the moment. I'm on month-to-month, and only paid for the first month. This seemed to be the easiest way to jump start me. If after a month or two I don't like the service or the cost, I can easily change. I registered two domain names, StilesSignCo.com and SignsInGraham.com, and got the first months hosting for about $19. $7/month gets me 100 gig of storage, and 1000 gig transfer (bandwidth?). That should be MORE than enough for now. I'll keep this thread marked as a favorite, so I can go back later and compare prices with all the companies you listed.

On a side note, a couple of people had said godaddy's cust. svc. was lacking. I was surprised today to get a phone call from a godaddy rep. welcoming me and asking me if I had any questions or problems I needed help with. I was pleasantly surprised by this, as I never expected any phone call from them! We'll see how their service holds up as I get furthing into setting this site up when I need actual help.

Thanks for all the input!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.