Originally posted by Frosty:
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
Originally posted by PeppermintPatty:
Originally posted by Frosty:
but the Camaro was and still is an ugly duckling

http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_shows/naias_2006/0602_naias_z+2009_chevrolet_camaro_concept+front_corner.jpg > http://www.edmunds.com/media/editorial/letterstotheeditors/april01/01.ford.contour.svt.350.jpg />

WTF? ugly duckling are you kidding me???? And whats the dodge charger/magnum/challenger? The mustang used to look good then they went "retro" should have kept it like it was the cobras where sweet.

I love the picture of the SVT...I happen to think the SVT looks aggressive. Now the Camaro does as well, but I won't hit my head getting into the SVT and i most likely will getting into the Camaro (that roofline looks REALLY low! and i'm 6'2") I am Ford biased, but imo, that Camaro doesn't look as well done in the retro-styling as the Mustang, but that is just my opinion!! BTW...I don't like the look of the Magnum/Charger (not to mention the Charger is a 4-dr ) but imo the Challenger has more cues to the 70's version than the Camaro. I'm not saying Mustang is god...sure the II's looked ugly as hell, but they sold. Did the Mustang ever have to stop production for a few years due to customer fallout...not that i know of and if i'm wrong by all means please correct me. Camaro and Charger and Challenger...yea they did. You can blame the Camaro and Dodge muscle market failure on "oil crises" or whatever, but the Mustang made it through and they did not. Nuff said.

Sorry to disagree Kyle, I like the charger, but that Camaro looks sleek, sexy and men as hell!!!!

I think between the three (four if you include that Contour up there) I think the Camero is the sexiest of all!!!
The charger is a great looker, but I think they should have offered a two door model so it didnt always look so boat-ish.

But only time and performance will tell who will reign supreme.

P.S......Great move G.M., that stunt just put you in the history books and more money in your pockets!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix