Originally posted by TexasRealtor:
Time to learn how to manage a checking account.

Meh, go wank it to a GTO video or something

I've done a fine job managing my checking account since I was 17.

Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
I have never heard of that before.

Is tuition included in your expenses that you won't be able to afford or not?
If not, I'd say you're in over your head renting now if you can't pay for it, so move back in with the 'rents, or get a better job.
If it's tuition that's causing you to go under, why not just get a loan for that and pay off what you can after living expenses?

I have a federal grant that pays $1,750 of my tuition per semester, leaving about $2,500 to pay each semester. Tuition is done and paid for as well as security deposit and first month's rent. I cannot move back in with my parents as school is about 2 hours from home I guess what I should probably do is take out a loan for the exact amount of the remaining 11 months rent. I will be looking for a better job once school starts and I can figure out an exact school schedule. Mostly just lookoing for a couple hundred dollars a month to supplement my income.

Edit: Todd, I may look into working for GV a couple night shifts a week at a desk job as well.

As for living in Allendull, I will be taking business courses which will be mostly downtown. My rent is relatively cheap as we have 5 people to split the rent. It will be about $315 with utilities included. You'll have to come by for a few parties or to shoot the shite and watch some sporting events.

Last edited by snakous; 08/21/06 08:21 PM.

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6