Ok so recentally I had gotten complaints about my trunk vibratin so violently that it could be heard over my subs from a distance, and I could also hear some trunk vibs on certain frequencys. So in a effort to reduce the trunk vibration and the rear dash I used some stuff called "Great stuff" insulation foam in a can. I spread some over the trunk contact points and threw some in between the sheet metal and also under the inside rear glass. So basically I made it airtight (also foamed the 2 air releases on the side of the trunk). It did stop most of my vibration but I lost most of my "kick". It mostly became more of a thud. I was wondering if there was a way to solve this problem. I love the subs for the reason that they had major kick and not a thud noise. Would cutting out the 6 inch sub whole in the rear and putting a mesh grill over it help relive air pressure in the trunk or something give me ideas or advice.

Last edited by CEM Rider; 08/21/06 04:41 AM.

99' Contour SE 2 Kicker CompVR 12' 2400 Watt Pyle ProRed 2 6X8 Infinity REF Alpine 9856