Really crazy things are happening. Sometimes when the air is on it runs hot, I never let the temp gage get into the red, I can turn the air off and within 5 minutes it is normal temp again. This only happens "sometimes". We have changed the water pump, belts, thermostat, flushed the radiator.

Then, last Monday it started running hot, I turned off the air and when I stopped at a stop sign and went to take off it went crazy, odometer bounced around, radio started scaning for stations and windshield wipers came on. I could not get it to go over 10 MPH and it finally died. Tried to start and she was dead no clicking ...nothing.

We had it towed to a shop, they kept it all week, put it on the scann/scope thing and there was nothing showing except a vacuum line messed up which they fixed. They let it run and drove it and could not get it to do anything wrong.

I get it back on Friday afternoon, Saturday it was great, nice cold air, no running hot, nothing. Today I drive it less than 10 miles it gets hot again and before I could get it home the crazyness started all over just like before.

It is a 1995 v6, any ideas we are at a loss.