I am not sure but Keyser who I bought it from said it will do 450whp for sure or more. I have to ask Chris what specs it is I wanna say 63 A.R.

There is a slight chance I will not have a dyno tomorrow because I have been for two weeks trying to get a base tune to run and my orginal one from my 2.5 liter is running lean on partial throttle. And Keith has been so busy he had only day to give me one new tune which was way off from my original one. I been waiting since last week for him to revise it. Today he was suppose to send me three tunes to try and no emails. The dyno has a SCT flash program but if he had to build the tune from scratch could cost hundreds.

I asked for my orginal tune to be emailed to me so I can bring the guy here my tune so he could adjust the tune through extreme tune or such. But no email from Keith.

I am fixing to call brenspeed tomorrow morning and buy three tunes from him to try at the dyno. I am tired of waiting for someone to answer back.

I willing to buy tunes if someone has them for xcal2 But the catch is I have 50# injectors so that makes it harder.

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale