Originally posted by PlatoSVT:
Damn. Reminds me all the more of what my small purpose is, and that it's all about those Marines who are fighting and dying every moment I'm enjoying my freedom. Oorah Teufelhunden.

To those who care, while at OCS, I found that there's what I like to call the "digicross" on the utilities. Just a little cross shape form on the new MARPATS. I had one right on the bottom brim of my cover, and I would just look at it when #$!% was gettin' deep at OCS and remember my bigger purpose. In the 18th pic, with a line of 3 Marines with their left hands on their fallen Marines kevlars, you can see one of those digicross' on his shoulder pocket. So, could be a lame bit of imagination on my part, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think that there were moments when seeing that perfect little cross didn't kick my ars into gear and remember all the heroes that had come before me and were now with God. Well that's about as spiritual as you'll ever see me, Semper Fi.

explain this digicross to civilians...is it a pin....or does it fall in the pattern of BDU's

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....