Originally posted by Tourige:
I guess its hard to focus on studying classes when your MADE to take general courses that you have 0 intrest in.

I thought this way too- until over half those gen eds came into play at my job in some form or another. Maybe I'm stretching the truth, and maybe I give too much credit to my school, but they did help me in the long run.

I'm with Kim (but only on Thursday nights) and agree more college may not be of any interest to me. I think I will seek it out after a year or so in my field- I do want to make a change in profession from web design to special effects (which will require SOME more schooling, but not a lot, as I already have training in 3d work)

My Associate in Occupational Studies basically tells the world "I can learn well if you give me the chance" as well as being a pro at other things like site designs and 3d modelling. I take volunteer requests often to beef up the resume too.

So, I'd rather work my way with experience than go back to school, but I'll see how that fairs in the real world perspective.