Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
ya town car is what he's SLOWLY leaning towards, and thanks the trunk is bigger and has a hidden storage area which conceals a DEEP area, similar to the Honda Ridgeline loosely. The town car would be the choice then, going to the dealer.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
bleh we decided fork over the extra for the town car and see what happens.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I for one was actually in favor of the 300. It's more unique, has a better power train warranty, 7yrs/70K I believe. The mpg will likely be better over the long run. You can dress them up very nicely with after market to give it the Bently look.

Everyone uses the Town car and it is almost identical to the crown vic. Do you guys have the Mercury Grand Marquis? They are nicer than the crown vic and cheaper than the lincoln....

Eventually the prices for parts/repair will come down on the 300. When they phase out the CV they will likely become more popular choices, thus lowering prices.

Let us know what you end up getting.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
i like the 300C..gangsta lookin

M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
ya no problem thanks for the response. I thought the exact same thing about the 300 and dressing it up. Warrenty is not an issue however as in 1 or 2 years it'll be done with on the car because of the mileage about to be done upon it. We're actually going to get the bottom line on the town car tomorrow and hopefully while I'm there I can test drive that suped up Cobra GT with the 21s outside

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
The Chrysler 300, 2005 Aztek Award Winner for the most outstandingly ugly new automobile.

psst... you don't want to look like a Bentley wannabe.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
It may have won the award, but I still like it. I like much more than any town car/CV/GM for that matter. I guess I just don't see why some people hate it so much, but i can think of many other cars that uglier!

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Name one that debuted in the 2005 model year...

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Hmm.... well a few just off the top of my head would be:
-Dodge Magnum
-Buick LaCrosse
-Dodge Dakota if trucks count
-Kia Sportage

Jut to name a few. Of course those are all MPO, but I would choose the 300 over any of them.

I also highly doubt that any of the above mentioned vehicles did what the 300 did for there manufacturers.

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by m4gician:
suped up Cobra GT with the 21s outside

"what chu talkin bout Willis?" cobra gt? wth is that?! and on 21s no less...

whoever thought up the 300 to win any kind of "aztek award" is an idiot. that car is badass! and its not just my opinion but the countless models i see everyday rolling around on 20-22z. not to mention all the limo models running around now. i cant recall what cars debuted in 05 but im sure theres more than a few that look plenty o' uglier than that car. i havent heard one person, until now, say that car is ugly. played out maybe, but not ugly.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard